Thanks to Enchanted Sea Shells…Confessions of a Tugboat Captain’s Wife… I am the proud owner of my first blogger award! Who knew that writing about things close to your heart could touch someone else? I love the fact that I can reach out to awesome people I’ve never met, and they me. I mean REALLY… a tugboat captain’s wife? How amazingly cool is that?! Connecting to our great land, it’s a great thing, and good for our world don’t you think? This is SO much fun and it’s free! And I have an Interview tomorrow! Pinch me!!!
Here is her wonderful link…http://enchantedseashells.com/ and here is seven things about me…hmmmm.
- I am in transition.
- I have two gorgeous, fearless, awesome kids who I adore, being their mom made me a better person.
- I have the most amazing friends!
- I love the beach and the ocean…I am pretty sure I was a mermaid in another life.
- I love growing and creating things.
- Reading and talking about books is a passion of mine.
- I collect heart shape beach stones
And last but not least, fifteen blogs I nominate that you can check out: